Sorted and Safe.
Time to Get You Properly Groomed.
Please review the below COVID 19 safety measures to make sure you’re ready for your appointment – especially the thing about the mask.
· Checkin –Please be on time to your appointment and wait in your car or outside. We will call you as soon as your barber is ready. Please come alone (no guests). Children under the age of 5 may have an adult accompany them into the building but asked to stay 6 feet away from others. Limit the items you bring with you to your form of payment, your keys and your phone if possible. Use the wall mounted hand sanitizer upon entering the shop. Please no fist bumps, shaking hands, etc. when greeting/leaving.
· Checkout – Customers are encouraged to use contact-less payment (credit/debit cards, tap to pay, etc.) Use the wall mounted hand sanitizer when exiting the shop.
· Masks – Be like Batman, Zorro and Darth Vader. Wear a mask. All customers are required to wear masks that secure behind the ears. Please bring your own mask with you. All staff will be required to wear masks. No Mask – No Service.
· Social Distancing – We will have reduced occupancy. Please maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and other customers/staff whenever possible.
· No Beverages – We will not be offering any beverages or snacks at this time.
· Clean Clothing – Clients will receive a disposable smock, or newly cleaned capes. Please come in freshly laundered clothing.
Steps we’ve taken to create the safest possible experience for our staff and clients:
❑ Using disposable materials and supplies where possible. Any other materials used will have been sanitized and cleaned.
❑ All staff will wear face masks. Additionally, staff will thoroughly sanitize hands between each customer.
❑ Waiting rooms are closed.
❑ All of our shops have had hospital-grade cleaning.
❑ All tools are sanitized between each use.
❑ All surfaces and high-traffic areas throughout the shop will be cleaned hourly.
❑ All point of sale equipment is sanitized after each use, including pens and keypads.
❑ Hand sanitizer/wipes are available to all customers upon arrival.
❑ No books or magazines, or beverages and snacks will be provided to customers.
❑ Only one client per service provider. Anyone else who accompanies you must wait in the car.
❑ The capacity of our locations has been limited and stations are separated by at least six feet from other stations.